The second largest supermarket grocery store chain in North America continues to form a long-standing partnership with Curion to establish and enhance a comprehensive Quality Testing and Improvement Program, inclusive of ongoing product testing and consumer research initiatives, aiming to optimize productivity and division-level decision-making.
Curion works hand-in-hand with the client to seamlessly transform the shopper journey by leveraging data-driven insights to optimize consumer experiences, drive loyalty, and boost retailer sales.
- Curion developed a custom-built agile process for delivering results to this client.
- A dedicated team was formed within Curion, strengthening our SME’s ability to deliver results.
- A customized digital results dashboard and on-demand data analysis platform was implemented.
- Partnering across various stages of development, Curion streamlined follow-up testing for Productivity and Reformulations.
- Curion built a foundation for a comprehensive, repeatable quality testing program.
Curion empowers the second-largest North American grocery chain, unifying divisions for confident, efficient outcomes across a full strategic spectrum. Using Curion’s PXP model, this client leveraged the deepest spectrum of our partnership and benefits of a seamless transfer of knowledge, cost savings, and time.
ACROSS ALL STAGES:
Agile communication methods that allow easy, fast access to research studies.
Division-level shopper insights were explored to point decision-makers in the right direction.
Hundreds of qualitative studies and quantitative product testing to enhance and improve knowledge of local markets and on-shelf products.
Brand health and quality testing across over 20 chains that impact over 2,000 grocery stores.
Omni-channel marketing campaign development and testing that affect every touchpoint for consumers and employees.
Productivity testing to validate new vendors, ingredient changes, and cost reduction.