Start Date: May 2019
At Curion, we are embarking on a period of great transition and growth driven by increased efficiency and productivity. To establish ourselves as the provider of choice for sensory and consumer product testing, we are seeking a Survey Programmer who is a problem solver, enjoys working on multiple projects and is open to learning new technologies and programming languages.
In this role, you will collaborate with our project management research team to program online surveys dedicated to customized projects for a diverse range of CPG clients. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your programming and problem-solving skills as you support a variety of CPG brands.
- Provide programming and technical setup for projects.
- Ownership for all technical aspects and quality of the project during the project lifecycle.
- Quickly learn survey programming languages to program online surveys for deployment.
- Use experience to discuss options and make value-added suggestions and recommendations to Research Services Managers and Client Services staff as needed.
- Create tools that increase efficiency and quality.
- Identify and clearly explain problems, tasks, and procedures. Share knowledge and experiences with other staff.
- Plan time effectively so that production deadlines are met in spite of changing specifications. Work under pressure from many conflicting sources.
- Listen to others effectively; be proactive, initiate communication as needed.
- Any other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary education or the equivalent of related job experience.
- 1+ year(s) of prior survey programming experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in market research. Sensory research experience a plus.
- Knowledge of ARCS panel management or similar
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel, SPSS a plus.
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability and inclination to learn new technological platforms and tools independently with minimal guidance.
- Natural technical aptitude and curiosity.
- Detail-oriented, committed to quality, ability to check own work.
- Ability to clearly and independently communicate with other departments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Curion is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.