Start Date: May 2019
Curion is a leader in sensory evaluation and consumer product research having pioneered many of the sensory methodologies considered industry standards today. Curion serves Fortune 500 and other blue-chip customers in the food & beverage, personal care, fine fragrance, and home & fabric care industries utilizing its testing facilities in California, Chicago, Dallas, and New Jersey. Curion pioneered many of the sensory methodologies considered industry standards today, including Quantitative Descriptive Analysis (QDA®) and Partnership Solutions (PS).
The Recruiting Manager provides critical coordination, direction, communication and information managing phone recruitment for the Irving, Texas Curion facility, and backup for other facilities as needed. This is a working manager position that is hands-on requiring experience working with phone center technology, partners, suppliers, and managing a facility at a standard consistent with Curion’s standards of operations.
- Work closely with Facility Director to manage staff and facility
- Set up and supervise recruiting and quota management of all market research studies to ensure 100% completion
- Prepare daily recruit updates to share with Project Managers and Facility Managers
- Troubleshoot issues with appropriate urgency and negotiate necessary changes.
- Attend project briefings to gain an understanding of each individual project from recruit to execution
- Assist with administrative needs as they arise – assist with respondent payment, closing out projects, reconciling funds, respondent data entry, staff timesheet approval
- Provide operational support to Account Managers, Project Mangers, and facility staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facility Director
- Opportunity for growth
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 years of market research experience is a plus
- 5 years of experience managing a call center environment and staff preferred
- Familiar with basic PC installation processes and comfortable with basic IT support
- Excellent organizational skills with a particular focus upon managing details
- Outstanding listening and communication skills—both written and oral
- Desire to learn and work with others
- Ability to develop, staff and meet schedules and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, and the Internet
Curion is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.