Start date: November 2018
The part time kitchen position in our Irving, TX, location will be responsible for preparing and executing studies according to our client’s protocol.
- Prepare product samples before the study according to client’s protocol
- Serve product to respondents during study execution
- Obtain all consent forms from respondents
- Clean up after study execution, including full kitchen and appliance clean up.
- Flexibility with hours (day/evening) a must
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Basic computer/iPad/tablet knowledge, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as work effectively as part of a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience with Market Research desired
Curion is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.