This position assists the Facility Director to direct and monitor the full activities of the Facility Testing Operations and the Recruiting department, maintaining two-way communication with all key vendors and management staff. This is a working manager position that is hands on requiring experience working with computers, building maintenance and upkeep at a standard consistent with Curion’s standards of operations.
The Facility Manager provides critical coordination, communication and information for the safe and efficient functioning of the facility. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Facility Director to manage staff and facility
- Set up and supervise recruiting and quota management of all market research studies to ensure 100% completion
- Prepare daily recruit updates to share with Project Managers
- Troubleshoot issues with appropriate urgency and negotiate necessary changes.
- Attend project briefings to gain an understanding of each individual project from recruit to execution
- Assist with administrative needs as they arise – assist with respondent payment, closing out projects, reconciling funds, respondent data entry, staff timesheet approval
- Support kitchen staff to ensure flawless execution
- Ensure that the facility is maintained and is up to corporate standards
- Provide service and hospitality to clients on site
- Provide operational support to Account Managers, Project Mangers, and facility staff.
- Manage office supply inventory
- Manage office in absence of Facility Director (vacations, etc)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facility Director
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent organizational skills with a particular focus upon managing details
- Outstanding listening and communication skills—both written and oral
- Desire to learn and work with others
- Ability to develop and meet schedules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, and the Internet
- 1 to 4 years of market research experience is a plus
- Familiar with basic PC installation processes and comfortable with basic IT support
Curion is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.